We are currently looking for full time laborers. This position will require a valid drivers license. Most of the position will consist of digging holes, bucket hauling and assisting the crew leads. We work Monday – Friday with an occasional weekend.
- Performs installation duties according to company approved methods and as instructed by foreman
- Completes work to meet company standards and timetables
- Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment. Makes efficient use of time
- Loads trucks with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the foreman
- Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment
- Makes efficient use of time
- All other duties as assigned
The qualifications for this position are:
- Minimum one year of construction experience
- Experience in using tool and equipment
- Ability to follow direction and specific instructions
- Physical requirements – this position is a labor intensive position that requires lifting, standing and kneeling
- High attention to details, the ability to learn, adaptability and integrity
- A strong desire to learn and grown within the company
Our Installers work hard and get rewarded with excellent pay and benefits. Because our aim is to be the best in our industry and “wow” our customers, we are looking for individuals who possess excellent skills/ability (we will train on specifics) AND the ability/desire to provide excellent service to our customers. Are you interested in joining our team? If so, please apply today!
These positions will start at $12/hour. If you are interested in please stop by our warehouse to fill out an application at 3328 W. 95th Street Evergreen Park, IL 60805.
Interested applicants please email resumes to email@example.com
© 2019 Family Waterproofing Solutions. All rights reserved.